Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are you doing what You Love?

January is always a "reset" time for many people....the beginning of a new year....& sometimes those long winter days that keep us inside also allow us time to reflect.

That's what this post is about: "Reflection".

Taking a moment and really thinking about the moment...this moment!

I was reading a wonderful blog by a single mom and she reminded me about sitting down and writing out what we "Value" in life.

It's also true about what we value in our Business! & I really feel that the most successful people in any Home Business are the ones who have sat down...and really thought about what they Value, and using those values to follow in a business that is suited for them.

Something they really LOVE to do....you know you are on the right track...when:

1) You can't wait up to get up in the morning to start doing your work...the thing you love.
2) Ideas pop into your head at random times throughout the day (make sure you keep a pad of paper handy to jot these down btw)
3) People around you will make comments like "wow, I can tell you are really passionate about this".
4) You randomly smile when you are working...just for no reason...just cuz!


If you haven't experienced some of these things...then I encourage you to sit down...write out a value list...and make sure that you are truly doing something that is in line with your own values.

Make it a great and wonderful day....all comments are welcome!



Jody Maley is Motivational Speaker & Trainer, mom of six,retired entrepeneur, ToastMaster, Queen of the Home Party Plan Biz!
http://www.DesignedforDivineDestinations.com
"Where its not just about the Destination, it's the Journey to Get there!"

2 comments:

  1. saw your tweet. I'm a diamond creek candles rep. I love it: www.angiescandles.info I made attainable goals for myself for the new year. I know what I want to accomplish and believe it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey scgodess How long have u been with Diamond Creek??? is that only in the US???

    What kind of goals have u written down?

    JODY

    ReplyDelete